Quality.Means safety first
Safety and hygiene are the top priorities in food production – at every step in the supply chain. Our materials and trays are continuously subjected to laboratory testing. Treiber Trays always meets the strict requirements of regulation (EC) No 1935/2004. Therefore our Trays are certified according to international standards.
- Food regulations impose particularly strict requirements for products made from plastics
- All materials used have been independently tested and certified to Regulation (EU) No 10/2011 on plastic materials and are listed in the USFDA Code of Federal Regulations, Title 21 section 177
- Customers can receive a declaration of conformity upon request
- Wood has a natural antibacterial effect
- This originates from specific naturally active substances that help the tree to survive in hostile environments as well as the hygroscopic properties of wood
- Numerous scientific studies have proven the outstanding hygienic performance of wood materials (e.g. Milling et al., 2005; Schönwalder et al., 2002)